- Date of birth: 20/09/1988
- Hometown: Newquay, Cornwall.
- Stance: Regular
- Sponsors: Spider Surfboards, Emoceanl Surf, Snugg Wetsuits, The Stable, Urban Beach UK, Surfears, Sun Zapper, West Coast Surf Wax
- Shaper: Spider (Matthew Murphy)
- Local Break: Fistral.
- Favorite Break: Lobos Fuerteventura and Anchor Point Morocco
- Favorite surfers: Sally Fitzgibbons, Bethany Hamilton, Jordy Smith, John John Florence
- Favourite Trick: Snaps and floaters
- Other Activities: Skating, longboarding, running, boxing
- What’s on your I-Pod? – Metal music and 80’s Rock
- Favorite Board: 5’8 Buzz
- Favorite Suit: Bikini :-p
- Favorite Drink: Water
- Why do you surf Spider boards? I look to Spider for the experience in knowing what will work for me. His boards are already proven shapes under the feet of champions and I can feel my surfing progressing now I am riding them too. This is the first surfboard sponsor which I have yet to sell any of the boards on. I enjoy them too much to part with any shapes and probably will just keep them all.
I was a late starter to surfing at 20 years old and spent my first few years landlocked in Manchester. I only really started improving with a move to Newquay in 2011 which allowed me to spend every day in the sea. I’ve now been competing since 2012.
I am truly a competition surfer at heart although I pursue freesurfing and enjoy making videos and photo features for Surfgirl, Curl and Misadventure Mag to name a few. I see the biggest improvements in my surfing just before a contest and i think it is because I am focused on a goal.
My dream is to win a national title and to improve opportunities in the UK for female and senior surfers. Oh, and one day i’d like to visit Durban and go surf with Spider!
Contest Results 2015
- Elusive Welsh Open – Porthcawl, 7th Nov – 4th
- British National Surfing Championships – Croyde, 24/25th October – 13th
- British Interclubs Championship – Perranporth, 10/11th October – 1st
- Boardmasters – Fistral Beach, 7th-13th Aug – 17th
- Night Surf – Fistral Beach, 23/24th May – 13th
- Ten Board Challenge – Godrevy, Gwithian, 16th June – 11th
- English National Surfing Championships – Watergate Bay, 1-3rd May – 13th
- Valentines Memorial Contest, NBR – Fistral Beach, Feb – 3rd
- Contest Results 2014
- British National Surfing Championships – Fistral Beach, Nov – 13th
- Approaching Lines 5-1 Fin Fair – Porthtowan, Oct – Quarter Final
- Elusive Welsh Open – Porthcawl, Oct – 6th
- Wave Project Expression Session – Porthcawl, Oct – Runner up
- 22nd Jesus surf Classic – Croyde, September – 6th
- Boardmasters – Fistral Beach, August – 25th
- Night Surf – Fistral Beach, July – 13th
- Ten Board Challenge – Godrevy, Gwithian, June – 5th
- English National Surfing Championships – Watergate Bay, May – 13th
- Valentines Memorial Contest – Fistral Beach, Feb – 4th
- Contest Results 2013
- British National Surfing Championships – Fistral Beach, Nov – 14th
- Saltburn Surf festival – Saltburn, Oct – 5th
- 21st Jesus Surf Classic – Croyde, Oct – 6th
- Boardmasters – Fistral Beach, August – 13th
- Ten Board Challenge – Godrevy, Gwithian, June – quarters
- Valentines Memorial Surf Contest – Fistral Beach, Feb – 1st
Contest Results 2012
- 20th Jesus Surf Classic – Croyde, Oct – 8th