Are you a shaper looking for better blanks at a better price then Emoceanl Surf is the place to come in the UK. We can provide the very best in quality at exeptional prices.
Please contact for more details :
Below is some information about the blanks which we provide.
Safari has been blowing polyurethane surfboard blanks for more than 30 years, approximately the same period during which the industry was dominated by one major supplier. In late 2005 came the welcome opportunity of not only expanding our production capacity, but also of fast-tracking the development and engineering of our next generation high-performance polyurethane foam blank, the SuperShape blank.
- Since the arrival of the PU foam surfboard to the industry more than 40 years ago, the holy grail of surfing has been a light, strong, responsive and long lasting white blank. Of course, all of these attributes are relative, and the dominance of one supplier during much of this period meant that shapers and surfers were under the impression that the product they received was as good as the technology would allow.
Fortunately for the global surfing industry, this era has passed and innovative blank manufacturers are now incentivised to invest in truly understanding the technology of blowing the perfect blank. Safari Foam is one of these innovators, and the result of our investment in the most modern chemistry and production methods is the development of the SuperShape blank
The Safari SuperShape Blank:
- Extremely quick to shape.
- Very high strength to weight ratio (prevents pressure dings!)
- Ultraflex properties designed into the chemistry yeilds phenomenal resonsiveness and liveliness in the water.
- A uniformly tight cell structure allows light glassing (does not “suck” resin) and consistent spraying.
- Consistent density gradient throughout the blank.
- Brilliant white in colour.
- Correctly UV stabilized, offering excellent colour stability with age.
Safari recognizes the importance of ensuring a rocker curve is “right”. The increasing use of shaping machines has made this a critical element of blank manufacture.
For expediency, we have developed a “default” curve for each of our blanks. Many of the world’s top shapers have found these rockers to suit there requirements for the majority of their boards.