- Date of birth: 15/01/88
- Hometown: Newquay , Cornwall
- Board sponsors: Spider Surfboards
- Shaper: Spider (Matthew Murphy)
- Local Break: Fistral
- Favorite Break: Ansteys
- Stance: Regular
- Favorite surfers: Mick Fanning, Taj Burrow, Jordy Smith, Chris Ward
- Favourite Trick: Grabrail Aerial
- Other Activities: Making music, reading books, travelling, taking walks
- Music: Shelter : Crushing someone you love, Ben Howard : Old Pine, Seba Lotek : So long
- What’s in your quiver: Spider Slash, Spider Havoc, Spider A2 model
- Favorite Board: Spider Slash
- Why do you choose to surf Spider Surfboards: I am really fortunate to have the support from Spider Matthew Murphy, and Brandon Ballard at Emoceanl Surf. Spider’s boards are super strong, very high performance, they hold rail really well and the speed you get is incredible!
I have been surfing for more than 20 years and have a real passion for the ocean. I am in the sea every single day that there is a wave.
I compete on the UK Pro Surf Tour events.
- Night Surf 2017 – Quarter Finals
- English Nationals 2017 – Senior Finals
- Jesus Classic 2016 – Semi Finals
- English Nationals 2016 – Winner – English National Senior Champion!
- English Nationals – Watergate Bay – May 2015 – joint 17th out of 64
- Hot Tuna – Bude, Widemouth – 2010 – progressed to 2nd round